The Next Generation of Lifters from Invacare
Compact with compromising comfort
Invacare’s new range of Patient Lifters have been designed to make life easier for carer and patient. Compact without compromising on comfort, the Birdie Compact, Birdie and Roze can be used at home, in aged care environments and for most common lifting situations.
The range covers the majority of daily patient transfer needs such as lifting from the bed, wheelchair and toilet to bathing equipment, standing lifts and floor lifts, and caters for most common weight capacities up to 200kgs.
Why is a compact Lifter so important?
- Easy to manoeuvre in small areas such as bathrooms, wash areas and around beds and furniture
- Easy to negotiate through narrow doors and passageways
- Ideal for homes and facilities where space and storage is limited
- Easily transportable – can be taken in the car and when travelling, reduces shipping costs
Why is a comfortable Lifter so important?
- Improved dignity for the patient
- The patient feels more relaxed when the lift is comfortable for them
- Knowing the patient is comfortable creates confidence in the carer to use the Lifter, and therefore reduces manual handling injuries
Birdie Compact & Birdie Features
- Configured to user comfort
- Folds away easily for transportation and storage – no tools or specific skills required
- New quick release snaphook attachments means users can enjoy maximum flexibility by easily changing attachments
- Maximises space for the user even when the hoist is in the highest position
- User can be easily rotated in the hoist providing a very comfortable lift and transfer
Birdie Compact Birdie
- Expressly designed to promote independence for the patient who needs assistance in standing, while at the same time relieving the burden of lifting from the caregiver
- Very compact base for its 200kg lift capacity
- Large knee pad and comfortable hand-grips improve the comfort for the patient when lifting
- Small footprint combined with lighter weight aluminium and steel construction enables easy manoeuvrability
- Ergonomic and comfortable raising motion
Tested for quality
The Invacare Lifter range has been rigorously tested to meet the highest quality standards. All models are EN 10535:2006 European standards tested and certified to AS 10535:2002, the Australasian standards for hoists. The Birdie and Birdie Compact also meet the comprehensive TÜV-certification for maximum security.
- Birdie Compact
Copyright © Invacare Limited 2013