Completely Customised Seating System
The MAG seating system is designed for use on most paediatric & adolescent wheelchairs to achieve optimal positioning. With no body types being the same, the multi adjustable seating system fits and will change and grow as users’ needs change.
- MAG is a customised system.
- MAG has multi adjustable DURABLE hardware options.
- MAG has an easily removable outer cover. No need to remove brackets.
- MAG uses memory foam to reduce pressure.
- MAG has ‘Quic-Loc’ lateralsupports.
- MAG offers flip down abductor.
Features and Benefits
- Customised seating with a full suite of options available for a completely tailored seat that addresses far more needs than modular seating could ever offer.
- Easily removable 4 way stretch Dartex covers - No need to remove brackets to remove for outer cover washing.
- Multi adjustable accessories to provide optimal positioning for individuals even as they grow / change.
- Visco–elastic memory foam to increase comfort and reduces pressure.
- Swing out, flip down and removable accessories for easy transfer and greater access to the child.
- Durable accessories and options - Tested in compliance with strict quality assurance standards. Will take the heavy wear and tear from children and adolescents.
- Anatomical contours – uses a combination of polyurethane & visco-elastic foams in it’s construction to provide comfort, stability and pressure relief.
- Numerous quick release mounting hardware options - Quick to disassemble and assemble for transport.
- Optional multi axis headrest and mounting hardware and accessories - Plenty of choice to ensure optimal positioning for client.